Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Post!

Hey! Well I guess I better say something exciting and meaningful here, right?

Well this is how this got started, if you care. A year and a half ago I created this blog. I posted every once in a while, but I was too shy and a little embarrassed to tell anyone. As it turns out, blogging is really exhausting and time consuming, especially to no audience. Eventually I quit posting and deleted the entire blog.

Fast forward to a few days ago- I got to thinking, "What exactly am I good at?" I strained my brain hard at this, mind you, but could not come up with anything. I felt like everyone has something they're good at, what is my thing? I thought of all the people I know who have skills. Then it came to me. It's what I do all the time, everyday. It was an actually a sort of obsession of mine for a while, and now it's just an integrated part of my life. Saving money! I mean, that's something right? Tell me it is, because if not, I have nothing. And no one can be good at nothing...right?

Anyway, I thought I'd try this out again, now that I'm older and wiser. I'm open to suggestions to make this blog better, so don't be shy, and I will try my hardest not to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment